Stylist for your bike, Therapist for your body.
Airhawk’s new Independent Suspension Technology — or IST® — eliminates the compression and shock your body endures from riding on a traditional solid seat pan. And since we seamlessly build IST® into our custom motorcycle seats, you can have a custom look that makes an Airhawk design the perfect complement to any bike while enjoying longer, more comfortable rides.
Learn more by watching our video on this page. Or visit a dealer near you to see and feel the IST® difference in person.
THERE HAS NEVER BEEN THIS KIND OF SEAT COMFORT
AirHawk® and Danny Gray are now sister companies. And they are transforming the metric motorcycle seating industry with the integration of their respective patented technologies to build a new line of BMW motorcycle seats.
For over 15 years, experienced riders have appreciated the benefits of AirHawk® technology. AirHawk®’s air cushion system eliminates painful pressure points and is fully customizable to each rider’s contour. Now, riders can enjoy the same benefits they’ve always known of AirHawk® air cushions, but have the air option built into the seat. AirHawk® is redefining what a comfortable motorcycle seat should really be. Every AirHawk® seat pan is now built on patent pending IST® (Independent Suspension Technology). This exclusive line provides the option of medically proven air comfort technology integrated with IST® and the sleek designs and high quality expected by discerning riders.
• Ergonomically distribute weight
• Maintain narrow leg passage with comfort
• Sculpted to center your body in the seat instead of pushing you into the tank
• Grip material on the AirHawk® IST® Standard seats
• Space Mesh material on AirHawk® IST®—Air models
• AirHawk® STANDARD seat is factory stock seat height
• AirHawk® Low seat is 1.25” lower than factory STANDARD height
• IST® with integrated air optional
• All seats fit both R 1200 GS and R 1200 GSA Adventure models
• Matching pillions available with Air models
• Air seat material: Breathable water repellent spacer mesh for ultimate comfort.
• Non-air seat material: Asphalt grip vinyl for ultimate durability and sure seating.
If you want to move to a new level of comfort with clean styling, or would like more detailed information about each AirHawk® seat, check out www.airhawk.net/product-category/seats/ for availability and options.