Airhawk® BMW R 1200 GS | Motorcycle Seat | 2013-Present | IST Low
- The ultimate two-person seat upgrade for your BMW 1200 GS Touring motorcycle.
- Patented low IST (Independent Suspension Technology) with Air Cell Technology for the comfort you and your partner deserve and the low profile you desire.
- Integrated pillion is 12 ½” long and 11 ½ inches wide and includes Airhawk Air Cell technology for customizable comfort.
- 1.25” lower than the stock seat, with superior narrow leg passage.
- 12 1/2” at widest point.
- Double your ride time! Scientifically proven Air Cell Technology means no more painful hot spots and pressure points.
- Ergonomically sculpted for perfect positioning and weight distribution.
- Breathable Space Mesh material keeps both of you cool and dry.
- Independent Suspension Technology offers revolutionary comfort even when the going gets rough, keeping your body from bouncing up against the hard seat pan.
- Each seat is handcrafted to order, so please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- May be available locally from Drag Specialties or WPS dealers.
PART #: FA-BMW-0016
- Ergonomically distribute weight
- Maintain narrow leg passage with comfort
- Sculpted to center your body in the seat instead of pushing you into the tank
- AirHawk STANDARD seat is factory stock seat height
- AirHawk STANDARD height
- Grip material on the AirHawk IST—Standard models
- Space Mesh material on AirHawk IST—Air models
- IST with integrated air
- All seats fit R1200 GS Touring models
- Matching pillions available with Air models
- Air seat material: Breathable, water repellent, spacer mesh for ultimate comfort.
- Non-air seat material: Asphalt grip vinyl for ultimate durability and slip resistance.
- Low seats are 1.25″ lower than factory stock seat height
- Optional pillion pads available for GS non-touring models
- Length – Driver Seat 11 1/2 in.
- Length – Pillion 12 1/2 in.
- Length – Seat Overall 27 1/2 in.
- Type – Two Up
- Weight – 11.55 lbs
- Width – 11 1/2 in.
- Width – Driver Seat 12 1/2 in.
||25 × 15 × 10 in