Airhawk® BMW R 1200 GS+A | 2004-2012 | Low | Air | IST®
- Patented low IST® (Independent Suspension Technology) for the comfort you deserve and the low profile you desire.
- 12” at widest point.
- 1.25” lower than stock seat, with superior narrow leg passage.
- Air Cell Technology.
- Ergonomically sculpted for perfect positioning and weight distribution.
- Durable asphalt grip vinyl prevents slipping and shifting.
- Independent Suspension Technology® offers revolutionary comfort even when the going gets rough, keeping your body from bouncing up against the hard seat pan.
- Each seat is handcrafted to order, so please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- May be available locally from Drag Specialties or WPS dealers.
PART #: FA-BMW-0006
- Ergonomically distribute weight
- Maintain narrow leg passage with comfort
- Sculpted to center your body in the seat instead of pushing you into the tank
- AirHawk® STANDARD seat is factory stock seat height
- AirHawk® Low seat is 1.25” lower than factory STANDARD height
- Grip material on the AirHawk® IST®—Standard models
- Space Mesh material on AirHawk® IST®—Air models
- IST® with integrated air optional
- All seats fit both R 1200 GS and R 1200 GSA Adventure models
- Matching pillions available with Air models
- Air seat material: Breathable, water repellent, spacer mesh for ultimate comfort.
- Non-air seat material: Asphalt grip vinyl for ultimate durability and slip resistance.
||25 × 15 × 10 in